How to Level Up in Spring Valley: Farm Adventures
In order to level up in Spring Valley: Farm Adventures you need to earn blue XP points. You will be able to do this by participating in various activities throughout the game. Take a look at our How to Level Up guide to find out what they are.
- Fulfilling the four daily tasks that you are given each day.
- Completing quests.
- Meet up with the different NPC characters in the game and play the mini-games associated with them at these meetings.
- Construct buildings.
- Loading goods on Sid's plane.
- You will be rewarded XP points on every seventh consecutive day that you collect the daily bonus.
- Gathering collections. This is available in Madeleine's location and in the Mountains.
To find out how many XP points you have and how many you need for the next level you just need to look at the blue XP bar that is in the form of a star and located on the left side of the screen.
Take a look at our Order Board Guide
to find out how you can use this feature in Spring Valley: Farm Adventures to earn coins and XP points.