Obey Me! Shall we date? Walkthrough and Guide
Obey Me! Shall we date? is a romantic otome card game for mobile devices where you get text messages and phone calls every day from the characters in the game. The game has an intimacy level system, the way in which you interact with the characters will affect your relationship with them. In Obey Me! Shall we date? You have been selected to become an exchange student at RAD, a school unbeknown to you full of evil demons who are after your soul. With the help from 7 demon brothers, you can defeat them in card battles. Check out our Obey Me! Shall we date? to get help in the game.
Obey Me! Shall we date? Walkthrough and GuideKnow the Characters
There are 7 demon brothers in Obey Me! Shall we date? Each with distinctly different personalities.
• Lucifer - The perfectly flawless but malicious sadist. The mighty first-born.
• Mammon - Greedy for all the money in the world. The scummy second-born.
• Leviathan - Nothing beats 2D! The hardcore otaku third-born.
• Satan - All smiles are nothing but an act. The cynical fourth-born.
• Asmodeus - The world adores me. The narcissitic fifth-born.
• Beelzebub - What time is dinner? The always-famished sixth-born.
• Belphegor - Could too much love breed rebellion? The catnapping seventh-born.Replenish Stamina
In Obey Me! Shall we date? Ap is stamina. One AP is replenished every 5 minutes. You will consume AP when you participate in Dance Lessons. You can gain up to 30 AP by watching 3 video advertisements a day.Earn Grimm
Grimm is the currency used in Obey Me! Shall we date? It can be earned by completing D Jobs, Daily Missions and participating in Dance Lessons. Grimm is used to:
• Level up Demon and Memory cards in your Contact list
• Upgrade Demon and Memory card’s stats in the Devil’s Tree.
• Summon Cards and shards from Chapter G in Nightmare.Earn Devil Points
Devil Points is the premium currency in Obey Me! Shall we date? You can earn it by completing Daily Missions in 'To Do' or by purchasing it directly using real money from Akuzon. Devil Points can be used to
• Purchase AP, Story Keys, Demon Vouchers, Glow Sticks, Surprise Guest’s items and Specials from Akuzon.
• Be spent to do Dance Lessons in Limited-Time events and Hard Lessons.
• Obtain more Demon and Memory cards under Chapter A, M and limited-time banners in Nightmare.Read Character Stories
You can read stories about the different characters in Obey Me! Shall we dance? at the Devilgram. However to do so the following criteria must be met.
• Intimacy level with the Demon is reached.
• You have the required Demon cards to unlock the story.
• You have enough keys to read the story. Keys are obtained by completing Daily Missions and increasing the level limit of Demons and Memories in the Devil’s Tree.Free Pulls in Nightmare
The gacha in Obey Me! Shall we date? where you get cards is called Nightmare and you can get a free pull in Chapter A and Chapter M every 48 hours while Chapter G gives a free pull every 24 hours.Awaken Cards
When you 'awaken' a card in Obey Me! Shall we date? you will change the cards image. To 'awaken' a card you must unlock the Devil's Flower which is accomplished by fully completing the Devil's Tree. A duplicate card is required to level up a card’s special skill.Pop Quiz Event
By playing the Pop Quiz lessons in Obey Me! Shall we date? you will be able to collec the Pop Quiz collection items which when you collect a certain amount of will allow you to claim rewards. These rewards include exclusive event cards, Devil Points, AP, Story Keys, Grimm and Ravens. You will be able to collect more items from the Pop Quiz event by getting Cheat Cards.