Hat Locations Guide
One of the collectibles in Little Nightmares 2 are hats, and you can customize your look using one of the 12 hats you can earn in-game. Most of the hats can be found through natural progression through the game but there a few which require you to solve simple puzzles. Collecting the hats will also enable you to unlock the following achievements/trophies.
Unlock the Half Hat Achievement/Trophy:
Collecting 6 hats
Unlock the Far Ahead Achievement/Trophy:
Collect 12 hats
Unlock the How Do I Look? Achievement/Trophy:
Wear the final hat - the cowboy (fedora) hat. This hat is earned when you complete the game.
Take a look at the video below if you are struggling to find any of the hats.
1) 0:00 - Paper Bag Hat: Starting Hat
2) 0:10 - Mokujin hat (pre-order bonus)Chapter 1
3) 0:18 - Fur hat
4) 1:11 - Nome hat (requires DLC Content 'Nome's Attic')
5) 4:31 - Yellow rain hatChapter 2
6) 6:02 - Football hat
7) 6:55 - Metal bucket hatChapter 3
8) 7:59 - Bear Hat
9) 8:57 - Mummy hatChapter 4
10) 11:25 - Postman hat
11) 12:16 - Baker boy hatChapter 5
12) 13:12 - Cowboy hat (fedora)Feb 17th 2021, ID#1101| REPORT