How to Easily Break Obstacles
Obstacles that require over-damage are littered across several maps. Here are some tips on how to break them easily.
* Have a full Fairy Gauge and save before attempting to break an obstacle - saving will allow you to reload and start another attempt with a full Fairy gauge.
* Use +ATK buffs like Wendy's Ile Arms magic or Sting's Holy Ray.
* Number of party members matter - you can have up to 5 characters in a team but you won't unlock all slots until a few chapters later in the game. If you can't seem to reach the damage required, try returning later with additional party members.
* More enemies = more damage dealt. Later on, you can easily use Link Hunt to gather several enemies at once. Just don't link the max amount of enemies or they'll get a lot stronger.
* Enemy levels matter - The lower the level, the more damage they'll receive from your attacks. That's why if you're using Link Hunt, chain as little enemies as you can to keep their strength low and their numbers high.
How to Break High-Damage Obstacles
In certain maps, there are obstacles that will require a huge amount of damage 80,000-100,000. These amounts may be overwhelming at first but once you can bring 5 characters in a party and level them up, you'll be able to reach and exceed this amount easily. As usual, consider buffing your party's attack and perform a low-level Link Hunt so you'll have more enemies to deal damage to. Sep 17th 2020, ID#330| REPORT