Question for Tekken 6

Guest asks: Added Sep 6th 2011, ID #218732

Question for Tekken 6

What is it called when you're opponent runs from far away then puts you on the floor and punches you? And how do you break it? ( I'm new to stuff like throw breaking and low parries, etc). and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 25th Jul 2013, ID #598189
Ah, basically, it's called a tackle. Usually what I do is mash the punch buttons, because if it's against another human, then the punches are unpredictable most of the time. If you press the right punch button at the right time (usually the same punch button the opponent uses) then you will block it and kick them off.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?