Feb 3rd 2007, ID#14266 Get 5 pieces of Meat/Giant Meat/Sirloin from the meat farm every
OK, as you probably know, occassionally, the Digimon in charge of the meat farm will give 5 pices of Meat/Giant Meat/Sirloin instead of 3. Well, here's a way to get 5 every day. (Useful if you're trying to raise a heavy Digimon.)
1) Make sure you have the maximum number of items you can hold NONE OF WHICH MUST BE THE TYPE OF MEAT YOU'LL BE GETTING FROM THE MEAT FARM.
2) SAVE YOUR GAME! This is crucial.
3) Talk to the Digimon at the meat farm. S/he'll try to give you meat (whichever type you'd be getting), but then say you have too many items.
4) Keep doing this, and count the number of times until s/he gives you 5 pieces.
5) Reset your console.
6) Repeat step 3+4, but this time stop just before the time s/he gives you 5 pieces.
7) Deposit any unneccessary items in the Item Bank.
8) Talk to the Digimon again. S/he'll give you 5 pieces, just like s/he did before. ;)
This cheat is a little time consuming, but it works, trust me. ;)