Fable: The Lost Chapters Hints for PC
Also on: XBox
In the Bowerstone Quay, kick a chicken again and again until it's thrown to the sea. Fun thing about it is the chicken can still walk and come back to the earth, unharmed. But because the chickens walk randomly on different directions, there's a chance that it wont come back.
You HAVE to do the Lychfield Graveyard quest for this one. Get any level summon, and physical shield level 3 or 4 is a must. Lots of will potions help immensely. Now, make sure you can click fast and go to Lychfield Graveyard and start the quest. Get your combat multiplier up to about 20-25 by fighting the never-ending swarm of undead, run into a crypt, and start using summon, clicking as fast as you can. You should, depending on your multiplier, be able to get tons of experience in a short time. When the multiplier gets low (as it will) down to about 10. Go out and kill more undead, and repeat!
At the end of the game while you are chasing jack to the focus sites you can make lots of exp. Lots of will pots will help and try to have a physical shield lvl of 3 or 4. When at orchard farm turn on physical shield and fight the minions, screamers, and skelotons until you get a multiplyer of about 200 mine was 250 but anywhere between 150 and 250 will do fine. Make sure that when you are low on will power to use a potion make(make sure you keep an eye on that will bar!). Keep battling for about 30 minuts after you get 200 combat multiplyer and you can get 999,999 general exp I did it I also got 100,000 will, 150,000 skill, and 540,000 strength. It takes about 45minuts-1 hour and 15 minuts. After that I upgraded all my stats to max and still had 200,000 general exp left! (I can't stress it enough, KEEP AN EYE ON THE WILL BAR OR YOU WILL NEED TO START OVER!!!!!!!!)
Ok what you have to do is get to the arena,
Play it through till the boss, then save and load you're save file.when you load you are standing outside the arena with all the exp you got before.
You get about 50 to 90k exp per time
Hope this helps
Ps. A good idea is to lvl 1 skill at a time
Archons battle armor 1104 Armor Rating(Collectors)
All 3 Plate mail suits 937 Armor Rating
All 3 Will User Suits 487(With Bright wizard or Dark Wizard hat)499(The Hats Are Collectors)
All 3 Dress Outfits 409
All 3 Chain Mail Suits 831
Bandit Armor 524(collectors)
Assasin Armor 487
Aprentice Armor(hooded and no hood)487(Collectors)
All 3 leather Suits 636
Guard Outfit 585
All 3 Villager outfits 487
Fire Assasin Armor 487(Collectors)
I finally found it! The ironic glitch that they accidentily put in!
Ok so we know that the hero save is for saveing collected xp and collected items and world save is to save the entire thing totally.
Well they only want you to have the choice of being evil or good by sacrificing the sword. Well I figured out a way that you can stop that. Before you go on the quest to beat jack world save in the heros guild. Then when you are faced with the choice of being evil and killing your sis, or being good and destroying the second best sword just do a quick hero save to the world save in the guild, then reload it to that one. You will find that because it was anitem and is in you inventory that it was saved on your person along with the xp and cash you got from killing jack and his summoned monsters, then when you realaod you will find that you are face by jack again, kill him and take the sword, do this repeatedly so you have as many as you want. Then when you are finished (keep in mind unless you save in a new slot you will never be able to go back) destroy one to be good, or kill sis to be evil, then leave and sell as many as you want to traders and such!
Well, when you find an Ages of Might/skill/will potion,don't use it immediately.
Save every one of these potions you find because they're extremely rare until you get your champion Seal from the arena.Then go to Bowerstone north(Lady Grey will invite you),and do everything she tells you and marry her.Then leave from Bowerstone and come back when it's night.She'll be in her manor.Enter and lock on to her.
Start punching her for a minute and she'll divorce you but you'll be in her manor.Then punch her with all your might.She is not going to die and there will be no guards.Your combat multiplier will raise.Then,when you think that's enough,use all of your ages of might/skill/will potions you have and get a whole lot of EXP for each one.(I got a multiplier of 62 and used 2 potions of might,plus the strength exp I got normally by punching her and in 10 minutes I maxed out my strength.)(one ages of might/skill/will=1000 exp X your combat multiplier).Hope this helps!
Here are some tips for VERY easy experience and money. Fair warning, it is a little repetitive and very tedious, but also REALLY REWARDING.
Strategy Number 1
This is for people who have not beaten the game and let the credits roll by yet. YOU MUST HAVE MADE IT TO THE LYCHFIELD GRAVEYARD NOSTRO QUEST FOR THIS (you know, where you have to find 'my armor, my helmet, my sword and my shield'). It is suggested that you have a Level 3 Physical Shield for this. A Level 4 Enflame would be nice, but not necessary. A lot of Will Potions too. Definitely.
You can win a constant stream of 3 Silver Keys with this one too, so pay attention. Finish off the Lychfield Graveyard part of the Quest. In this part you can find up to three Silver Keys, all near the first underground tomb so fish (in the river to the left of the tomb) and dig (in the graves in front of the tomb) and search some more (in the tomb)! Once you get 'my armor, my helmet, my sword, and my shield' then 'the path I shall yield' indeed. Go through the Demon Door and this is where you get the real stuff.
Once you get to the first left turn (or maybe even before that) the weak 400 health Undead Soldiers will rise 2 at a time for you to massacre. A weapon (preferably the Master Greatsword or Solus Greatsword, whichever you bought after you won in the Arena. IF YOU DIDN'T BUY ONE OF THESE THEN YOU ARE A DOPE) with a Sharpening and Silver and/or Fire Augmentations will prove itself useful a thousand times over here. So, if you have Ronok the Axe, The Harbinger, or the Solus Greatsword Legendary Weapons, you're pretty much guaranteed an easy experience/money endeavor. 1-hit kills to every single Soldier that attacks you. The Lieutenants have 1000 health, so don't plan on taking them out in 1 hit (but they aren't the endless wave that you fight at the bend, so don't worry about them till later).
So, keep killing these Undead. If you have Physical Shield Levelled up and On at the time, you can get your Combat Multiplier up to 55, guaranteeing you at least 700 experience PER KILL. The next tip is better, but you have to have beaten the game and allowed those VERY LONG credits to roll (its a cruel punishment it is, to see those things roll by for like, ten minutes). Just Hero Save and repeat and redo and you're guaranteed a maxed out Physique (the most expensive Attribute in the game) in no time.
Strategy Number Two
YOU MUST HAVE A LEVEL 4 ENFLAME AND A LEVEL 4 PHYSICAL SHIELD FOR THIS. You should also have as many Will Potions as possible. They will come in handy. A Maxed out Magic Power and as many Will Master's Elixers as possible would be good to eat too.
Traverse the whole of the old Lychfield Graveyard Path Quest until you come to the area AFTER the first Underground Passage. Once you get there and you walk out of the circular room onto the top cliff, you will be continuously ambushed by Undead Soldiers. And I am NOT kidding. It is continuous. I went on for an hour toasting these Undead. I don't even remember how high my Combat Multiplier got (I'll check tonight, it's my highest), but it must have at least been in the 500s.
When you walk into this area, zap on your Physical Shield and get ready to burn with Enflame. Use your auto-will potion key/button when you get below 2/3ds of will. Why? Cuz you'll be toasting these Undead with Enflame! Enflame costs an ok amount of Mana, and with the Undead popping up where you least expect it (often right beside you, and they attack when they rise too) you have to be ready to use it immediately. Use Enflame constantly, and re-will yourself every 4-5 Enflames (or if you get below 2/3ds of your Mana bar, whichever comes first). I managed to rack up about 900,000 experience and 30,000 gold from this, so do this lots if you have lots of stuff to level up.
Have fun gaming. Hope I helped :D
Knothole Glade, near the narrow path across from the Demon Door.
Witchwood Cullis Gate, near the focus site.
Windmill Hill, near the Windmill.
Prison Path, just walk down the path.
Hook Coast, near the lookout bell.
1. The Arena - Hero's Guild Library.
2. Creatures of Albion Book 1 - Hero's Guild Library and Witchwood Stones Demon Door.
3. Creatures of Albion Book 2 - Hero's Guild Library.
4. Creatures of Albion Book 3 - Hero's Guild Library.
5. The Dragons - Hero's Guild Library.
6. The Northern Wastes - Hero's Guild Library
7. The Old Kingdom - Hero's Guild Library.
8. The Other Land - Hero's Guild Library.
9. The Pale Balverine - Hero's Guild Library.
10. A Love Story - Hero's Guild Bedroom and Witchwood Stones Demon Door.
11. The Tale of Maxley - Hero's Guild Bedroom.
12. Making Friends - Library Arcanum, Oakvale Shop, Bowerstone North Shop, and Hook Coast Shop.
13. The Trials of Aarkan - Stolen from a house in Oakvale.
14. The Balverine Slayer - Stolen from the house to the right at the top of the hill in Knothole Glade.
15. The Tailor's Tragedy - Stolen from a house in Bowerstone North.
16. Jack Of Blades - Maze's Quarters.
17. The Tale of Twinblade - Hero'd Guild Library.
18. The Repentant Alchemist - Stolen from Bowerstone South Clothing Shop.
19. You Are Not a Bad Person - Darkwood Camp Trader, Oakvale shop, Bowerstone North shop, and Hook Coast shop.
20. The Sock Method - Oakvale shop, Witchwood Stones Demon Door, Bowerstone North Shop, and Hook Coast Shop.
21. Windbreaker Rule Book - Oakvale shop, Twinblade's Camp Trader, and Hook Coast Shop.
22. The Oakvale Raid - Stolen from a house in Oakvale. 23. The Ugly Guild - Twinblade's Camp Trader, Knothole Glade Shop, and Hook Coast Shop.
24. The Guild of Zeroes - Witchwood Cullis Gate in a barrel.
25. Eyes of a Killer - Twinblade's Camp Trader, Dropped by the Third Assassin, and Hook Coast Shop. There are other place's to get some of these books that require stealing them. I've only included the places to buy or get them with no evil points whenever possible.
Lets say you are pure evil or good at the end of the game you can kill your sister than become pure evil or be good by taking out the strongest wepon in the game.
P.s you need full strength to take out the sword.
Okay, because the economy is set that the trader or shop guy will pay more for stuff that he doesn't have and then sell stuff really cheaply if he has loads of it, so all you need to do is simply go to a trader or a shop attendant and make sure he sells potions, buy them all up (if you can't then sell first).
Then sell all your potions he pays loads because he doesn't have any then you buy them back he sells them cheaper because he has loads of them.
After a couple of times you make hundreds of thousands and you also gain loads and loads of potions, I myself have about 3,000 potions over the time that you do it, you gain money and potions but do not sell Resurrection Phials they always up the price so you lose money for selling them Enjoy.
If you have finished the game and you are strong enough, go to the guild and steal from the shopkeeper and the guards will come after you. As you notice you should get about 250-350 xp points from each guard. I GOT 60,000 XP POINTS IN 15 MINUTES
1. Hero's Guild - Turn on your lamp, which is given to you by the Guild Master for graduating from the Guild. - (Elixir of Life, Book of Spells, Making Friends Book, and a Howl Tattoo.)
2. Greatwood Gorge - Eat 10 Crunchy Chickens or kill about 4 people in front of it, or be completely Evil. - (Wellow's Pickhammer.)
3. Rose Cottage - Give the door a box of chocolates or any gift. - (Bright Will Users Outfit.)
4. Greatwood Caves - Have a Combat Muiltiplier of 14 or higher showing when you talk to the door. - (Cutlass Bluetane.)
5. Darkwood Marshes - Defeat the Doors summoned Hobbes. - (Dark Will Users Outfit.)
6. Darkwood Bordello - Have sex at least 10 times. - (Pimp Hat.)
7. Grey House - Be Married to Lady Grey. - (Ronok the Axe.)
8. Barrow Fields - Be Obese. Eat a lot of food. (Hint: Eat tofu for good points, Eat Red Meat for Strength Experience, and Eat Fish for Will experience.) - (Will Master's Elixir.)
9. Abandoned Road - Wear Bright Plate Armor and talk to the door, then wear Darkwill Users Outfit and talk to the door, and then wear Bandits Outfit and talk to the door. - (Dollmaster's Mace.)
10. Witchwood Stones - Spell the doors name by hitting the stones in the proper order. (H.I.T.S.) - (Health Augmentation, Ruby, Sapphire, Resurrection Phial, tattoo card, and various books.)
11. Knothole Glade - Shoot the door in the face with a strong bow. - (Elixir of life.)
12. Headman's Hill - Battle Thunder and win.
13. Lychfield Graveyard - Find and return Nostro's Armor to him. 14. Lookout Point - Opens for you after you defeat Jack of Blades. - (Fire Heart)
15. Necropolis - Give the door all of your Silver Keys. - (The Bereaver)
Treasure Clue #1 Is given for completing the Bounty Hunt Quest.
Treasure Clue #2 Is given for completing the Lost Trader Quest.
Treasure Clue #3 is given for killing all 5 Assassins.
Treasure Clue #4 is given for beating a high score at the Knothole Glade Archery Competition.
Treasure Clue #5 is found in the chest behind the windmill in Windmill Hill.
Treasure Clue #6 is found in the chest to the left before you get to the apple trees down the path to the left of the barn.
1. Lookout Point - Behind the bushes you cut down near the statue.
2. Bowerstone South - On the Balcony of the Clothing Shop.
3. Fisher Creek - Fished out of the water beside the fisherman's shack.
4. Fisher Creek - Given as a prize in the fishing competition.
5. Guild Woods - Fished from the ripples in the water.
6. Greatwood Lake - Up the hill at the broken bridge, to the right when you first enter this area.
7. Orchard Farm - Fished out of the water from the end of the dock down the path past the barn.
8. Rose Cottage - Dig out of the ground in the dirt patch to the left of the house.
9. Hobbe Cave Focus Chamber - Dig out of the ground in the dirt patch to the right and towards the back of the chamber.
10. Darkwood Lake - Shoot an arrow through the hole in the top of the standing stone.
11. Ancient Cullis Gate - Fished out of the water from the center of the bridge.
12. Grey House - Fished from the ripples in the water in front of the Demon Door.
13. Oakvale - Prize in the Chicken Kicking Competition.
14. Memorial Garden - Dig out of the ground beside the statue holding an axe. 15. Twinblade's Camp - Dig out of the ground in the dirt patch through the water and between the chest and two barrels.
16. Witchwood Stones - Fished from the ripples in the water in front of the Demon Door.
17. Witchwood Lake - Dig out of the ground beside the Gargoyle statue as you first enter the area.
18. Knothole Glade - Dig out of the ground from the patch of dirt beside the house that is for sale.
19. Bowerstone South - Given to you by the school teacher for completing the Book Collection Quest.
20. Windmill Hill - Dig out of the ground from the patch of dirt near the scarecrow beside the farm house.
21. Windmill Hill - Dig out of the ground from the patch of dirt behind the windmill.
22. Headman's Hill - Fish from the ripples in the watch in the puddle where you fight Thunder.
23. Lady Grey's Bedroom - In the bed.
24. Lychfield Graveyard - Fished from the ripples in the water through the break in the wall near the entrance.
25. Lychfield Graveyard - In the Crypt to the left just up from where you fished the first key out of the water.
26. Lychfield Graveyard - Dig out of the sunken in grave to the left as you leave the crypt containing the key.
27. Cliffside Path - Dig out of the ground in the patch of dirt beside the chest in the upper middle of the top path.
28. Hook Coast - In the cupboard in the lighthouse.
29. Lost Bay - Dig out of the grave near the broken down building.
30. Necropolis - Fish out the ripples in the water in front of the Demon Door.
Briar Rose is given as a prize for beating card pairs in the Bowerstone Tavern in less than 30 seconds.
Whisper is given as a prize for beating coin golf in the Oakvale Tavern in less than 12 strokes.
Twinbalde is given as a prize for beating spot the addition in Twinblades Camp in less than 25 seconds.
Scarlet Robe is given as a prize for beating card sorting in the Knothole Glade Tavern in less than 25 seconds.
5. Thunder is purchased from the Arena vendor or Bowerstone North shop.
Maze is given as a prize for beating shove ha' penny in the Hook Coast Tavern with a score of 30 or better.
Scythe is given as a prize for beating coin golf in the Snowspire Village Tavern in less than 11 strokes.
Jack of Blades is given by school teacher in Bowerstone South in exchange for the other dolls, and can be sold at Bowerstone North Shop.
Hi, to get loadsa money real quick you need to have a bit of money alredy and a few good trophys, first, buy the house in the place closest to the guild ( sorry, can't remember the name of the place, I no it's south something though ), upgrade it fully and place ure best trophys on the trophy spaces on the walls, go out, knock ure door down, then sel the house, for loads ( it's only loads because you hav trophys in there ) go back in the house, take ure trophys off the walls, buy the house agen, you will notice the price has gone down because there are no trophys in there. And repeat for loads of money. Bye
To get the sword out of the stone not only do you need max strength, but also toughness.
Go to the shop at the gate of that city you get in first, he will have loads of chocolate, buy them all AT ONCE and sell them all AT ONCE. You can do the same with emeralds at oaksville.