Question for Pokemon White

Guest asks: Added May 27th 2011, ID #199109

Question for Pokemon White

How to move objects such as big rocks,am stuck at dragon tower? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
zjon answered: Added 28th May 2011, ID #407856
You need to obtain the HM strength. I think it is in opleucid city
Warrior13 answered: Added 28th May 2011, ID #407904
To move Big Rocks, you need HM04 (Strength). It can be found in one of the buildings in Nimbasa City.

Hope this helps!
Guest answered: Added 12th Jun 2011, ID #411936
To move big rocks you need HM04(Strenght), it is in Nimbasa City in the buildings behinde the building next to the Cokemon Center, talk to the kid on the first floor.
gamemaster121 answered: Added 3rd Jun 2013, ID #590752
You have to obtain the HM Strength, teach it to a Pokemon, and use it on the boulders.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?