Question for Pokemon Soul Silver

Guest asks: Added Feb 11th 2012, ID #246816

Question for Pokemon Soul Silver

How do I get the move scale? I can't scale and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Warrior13 answered: Added 11th Feb 2012, ID #481613
I believe you mean HM Rock Climb. HM08 (Rock Climb) can be obtained from Professor Oak in Pallet Town, after you have obtained all 16 Gym Badges.

Hope this helps!
Collincpg answered: Added 12th Feb 2012, ID #482118
HM08 rock climb

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?