Question for Pokemon Soul Silver

bubbles1997 asks: Added Aug 27th 2011, ID #216831

Question for Pokemon Soul Silver

In Pokemon sliver, where do I get the TM that allowes me to float across water ? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 28th Aug 2011, ID #436408
I assume that you mean HM03 Surf?
Well, you get that in Ecruteak City after you defeat the Team Rocket Grunt in the dance theatre.
Showing all comments
Guest said: 29th Aug 2011, ID #71074 | REPORT
Thanks but umm, I've been in ever building in Ecruteak City and i cant find it, I dont even know if i might have all ready been in it :S
Warrior13 answered: Added 28th Aug 2011, ID #436472
HM03 (Surf) can be received from the Kimono Girl in Ecruteak City.

Hope this helps!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?