Question for Pokemon Soul Silver

Guest asks: Added Aug 14th 2011, ID #214168

Question for Pokemon Soul Silver

Which gym leader badge do I need to use the hm fly to let me fly to previous city's??? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 15th Aug 2011, ID #432575
You need to beat Chuck (the fighting type gym leader) in Cianwood City.
Guest answered: Added 19th Apr 2012, ID #500005
You beat chuck the gym leader in cainwood city,and then the woman outside the gym will give you fly

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?