Question for Pokemon Soul Silver

Guest asks: Added Jun 13th 2011, ID #201832

Question for Pokemon Soul Silver

How do I get the scale hm to scale down a mountian? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Warrior13 answered: Added 14th Jun 2011, ID #412351
HM08 (Rock Climb) can be received from Professor Oak, after you have defeated all sixteen gym leaders.

Hope this helps!
Showing all comments
Guest said: 20th Aug 2011, ID #68644 | REPORT
Thanks, Im not the asker, but I would have asked it.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?