Question for Animal Crossing: Wild World

Guest asks: Added Jun 25th 2012, ID #270056

Question for Animal Crossing: Wild World

Ok, so my little brother got a hold of my nintendo ds lite and he changed EVERYTHING on my town and now there is a MAJOR weed problem..could anyone please come visit my town and pull them for me I could give only a small donation. I REALLY need help with them thank you,
Town: Alaska
Name;mickey(no caps)
Code:163584516028 and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 26th Jun 2012, ID #518303
Sure!And i'll also give you some money.You don't need to give me anything and I can also get you nookingtons if you need it.And i'll give you all fruits if you need them.

Town:Awsome T
Friend code:5415-3759-0373

And if you have an email email me at

Guest answered: Added 2nd Jul 2012, ID #519950
Name: Missy
Town: Old York
Code: 112065682073

Gates are always open! Visit me :D
Showing all comments
Guest said: 4th Jul 2012, ID #160209 | REPORT
Hi I will add you!So add me.

Town:Awsome T

Guest answered: Added 19th Jul 2012, ID #524208
So can I come? Name Megan. Town Lignata. Fc 507204542472

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?