Question for Animal Crossing: Wild World

Guest asks: Added Nov 21st 2011, ID #229952

Question for Animal Crossing: Wild World

Where is imargration mode and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
awesomeness305 answered: Added 24th Nov 2011, ID #458318
When you want to move to another town you go talk to Pelly or Phyllis in the Town hall. Go to the civic centre side and say "I'm moving" or something similar. To move you will need another DS ready with another animal crossing game in it. On the other Animal Crossing go to the menu screen. It should come up with "Good morning! You came to play did you?" or something like that. From there click "other things" then immigration or something. The rest is simple...
Guest answered: Added 24th Nov 2011, ID #458332
On the menu screen press other things and then you will find it.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?