Question for Animal Crossing: Wild World

Guest asks: Added Nov 8th 2011, ID #227944

Question for Animal Crossing: Wild World

How do I move out to my friends town? Need help asap!! and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 13th Nov 2011, ID #455587
You go to the post office and talk to Pelly and hit move/imagration and then she wiil talk you through it and tell you what to do.


Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?