Question for Animal Crossing: Wild World

Guest asks: Added Aug 29th 2011, ID #217221

Question for Animal Crossing: Wild World

I'm trying to get a separate house for my roommates. How do I do that? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 31st Aug 2011, ID #437402
You can't, but you can have one of your friend live with you. Go to the town hall and ask pelly about 'moving' and she will tell you how!, however this means you friend cannot play with there person while they are living with you.. If that makes sence..
So basicly, no they can't live in another house in your town, on ds anyway...
hope this helps, sorry if I'm wrong :L ,
Showing all comments
Guest said: 31st Aug 2011, ID #71381 | REPORT
Sorry when i said about a friend moving with you, that means someone from a differant town...
dragonx254 answered: Added 31st Aug 2011, ID #437403
You can't. You are only allowed to own one house. There are no other homes.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?