Question for Animal Crossing: Wild World

Guest asks: Added Aug 15th 2011, ID #214392

Question for Animal Crossing: Wild World

My sister is trying to move house to my town and I'm confused can you tell me whitch steps we take? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 23rd Aug 2011, ID #434958
If you want your sister to move into your town,first of all,do you and your sister ahve your won DSs? Well,first,tell your sister to go to the Town Hall and talk ro Pelly or Phyliss at the Civic Center,which is on the left hand side.Mkae sure YOUR town is open.Just go to the title screen and choose Immigration.Your sister should press 'I`m moving' and Pelling or Phyliss will talk for a long time.Then,when it says 'searching for a town to move in' press Immigration.Warning:If your sister moves into your town,her character might end up in YOUR attic,and on YOUR DS instead! You can always move back,and I know a trick to keep your stuff.Connect on your DS by talking to Copper and stuff then tell your sister to take everything out of her house.Then tell her to put in in your town.Also take the money,and when she moves in you can give all her stuff back.I hope this helped

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?