Question for Animal Crossing: Wild World

Guest asks: Added Jun 10th 2011, ID #201308

Question for Animal Crossing: Wild World

How can my friend in real live immigrate and live in my town? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 17th Jun 2011, ID #413399
Well you need to open up your gate and wether your doing ds to ds or wireless you need to have your friend go to pelly in the townhall and tell her your moving and follow the steps and requirments in the acww booklet or just follow pellys steps....but your friend may not ant to because you're friend will have to get rid of everything in hi pockets to move and money and belongings soooo good luckkk...

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?