Breeding Your Nintendogs - Nintendogs: Dachshund and Friends
Print this Guest posted:
Aug 20th 2011, ID#16098 Breeding Your Nintendogs
Okay, I'm going to teach you how to breed your Nintendogs. And don't think " They are puppies, and puppies can't breed!" I know that, but this actually works. Go look on Youtube!
(1) Get a girl dog and a boy dog within the same day. They have to be the same breed, but color doesn't matter. Make sure their personalities are nice and they rarely get in fights.
(2) Leave one spot for the baby in your house. Don't have any other dogs in the house than the ones you are breeding.
(3) Feed them only milk and dry food. Nothing else!!! Only bathe them when when they need it, and don't take either for a walk. Do Not take them to competitions.
(4) Only go on the game to take care of them... Try not to play with them because it slows down the process.
(5) You do not need a certain amount of Trainer Points to breed them.
In about 4 days the female should seem a little fatter. Then it only takes 3-6 days for her to give birth. You can breed all types of dogs. The puppy will be the same color as her momma.
This may take a few tries... It took me 3 tries to get a puppy. But when you get one, it's so cute!
Hope this helps!