Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

joma_ha asks: Added Jul 22nd 2004, ID #7240

Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

When I enter to the earth and the wind temple after I talk to the gods where can I find their substitute
that haves the same instrument as them ?????? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Cez answered: Added 23rd Jul 2004, ID #9970
For the Earth Temple, go to Dragon Roost Island, go through the door next to the mail sorting desk and conduct Earth God's Lyric for Medli (the Rito girl with the harp). For the Wind Temple, go to the Forest Haven, swing through the waterfall and conduct Wind God's Aria for Makar (the little Korok guy with the violin).
Link559 answered: Added 23rd Jul 2004, ID #9997
For the wind temple Makar and for the earth temple Medli.
coby answered: Added 30th Jul 2004, ID #11005
Just like cez answered but you wont find makar until you beat the wind temple FIRST good luck

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?