Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

oreoguy23 asks: Added Aug 15th 2006, ID #65024

Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

How do I aee the valldon or whatever at dragon roast? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
sheiny answered: Added 15th Aug 2006, ID #142466
You mean Valoo! And what, you wanna Pictograph of him for the Nintendo Gallery Figurine thing? Or do you just wanna 'aee' him!
Lambo84136 answered: Added 1st Nov 2006, ID #154968
Okay, what the **** does aee mean?
If you want his picture for the gallery you will probably need to go to the pictograph guy and buy it off him for 50 rupees.
Creepglitch answered: Added 6th Jan 2007, ID #166623
I suppose that you mean "see" instead of "aee" right? Anyway.
In case you want a picture of him, sail away from the island until you can see as much as possible of him. Then zoom in as much as you can and snap at least 3 pictures of him and hope that they will do.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?