Glitch: Get Your Pokemon's Heart Gauge Down to Nothing Easily! - Pokemon Colosseum
Sep 8th 2004, ID#2618 Glitch: Get Your Pokemon's Heart Gauge Down to Nothing Easily!
Ok you have to pay REALLY close attention to this:
1. Go to Agate Village.
2. Stand in front of the Pokemon Center. (Facing the door, makeing sure you have a party of shadow pokemon you want to get their heart gauges down.)
3. Go left till you in front of a waterfall. ( NOT DOWN THE SLOPE TO THE SHRINE.)
4. Ok now there should be a tiny little V in the dark edges of the grass when you walk up against it the screen should jiggle. (If you can't find the little V start walking against the dark green grass till the screen jiggles. ( AGAIN DO NOT go down the slope.)
5. Now make sure your at the spot were the screen jiggles and unplug the controller.
6. While holding the little grey stick thing down towards you plug the controller back in and let the stick go.
7. Your person should be walking forward witth the screen jiggling without you doing anything.
8. Know turn off the T.V. and let it sit over night or while your at school. When you turn the T.V. back on your person should still be walking know unplug the controller and plug it back in.
9. Your pokemon's heart gauges should be down to nothing so you can purify them at the shrine.
WARNING: This is not a bad warning just remember the rate your pokemon's heart gauge goes down depends on it's nature and it's level so it may not be all the way down when you check it. Oh and your pokemon doesn't gain any exp. points when you do this.
This glitch DOES work! I use it all the time so if it doesn't work for you, you must be doing something wrong. (Plus, it'a great way to get your pokemon's heart gauge down!)