Taking Out Emperor Bulbax - Pikmin
Taking Out Emperor Bulbax
To beat Emperor Bulbax in the Final Trial Area/Level - this is what I do...
- Take 25 Yellows and 75 Reds with you to the Emperor.
- Get all the Yellows to pick up the Bombs behind the fence/gate.
- Throw a Yellow out into the Battlefield.
- Bulbax will eventually come for the Pikmin.
- AS SOON as you see his tongue whistle the Yellow back.
- He'll leave the Bomb there for Bulbax to suck up and faint.
- You won't lose any Pikmin and when he faints get everyone to attack Bulbax.
- You won't be able to attack for long so get everyone back when Bulbax has lost about a fifth of his health.
- Repeat this process.
Add a comment
Please do not be rude to others, what may be obvious to you may not be to the person asking the question.
Call of Juarez fans will be pleased to know that Call of Juarez Gunslinger will be available from Wednesday, May 22nd, £11.99 on the PlayStation Network and Windows PC and 1200 Microsoft Points via..
Batgirl has now been released as a downloadable content (DLC) character for the DC Comics fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us. Batgirl will be available from the 21st of May 2013 on Xbox LIVE Mar..
A new December screenshot gallery has been released for Assetto Corsa and features Ayrton Senna's driven Lotus 98T from Classic Team Lotus. These unedited ingame screenshots are taken from action at..
Laughing Jackal have announced that a major update for Hungry Giraffe on iPhone has been released. Version 1.2 of Hungry Giraffe has more festive features than you could shake a mince pie at, inclu..