The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King Cheats for Gameboy Advance
Unlock Fanghorn Level:
Complete the game with ALL the characters.
Unlock Helm's Deep Level:
Using any character kill at least 2,000 enemies.
Unlock Moria Level:
Complete the game with any character to unlock the Moria level.
Unlock Weathertop Level:
Complete the game with ALL artifacts collected.
Complete the game with at least two characters to unlock Smeagol in the Helm's Deep or Moria levels. Smeagol can also be selected in Multi-Player mode.
As eowen (or any other character i'm not sure I've only tried it with her) go to dunharrow-hollow where there are lots of cerebain try not to disturb them and get to where there is that drummer guy get the eye as high as it can get then go to a cerebain causing a nazgul to appear this may sound like suicide but do it anyway boost up your dammage (see infinite damage)and kill it go as fast as you can to the next cerebain and with luck two nazgul should appear do this until all the cerebain are gonethen save and start the level over again I've gotten eowyn to level 41 and with a rank of lord of gondor or something like that using this
To boost up your dammage get a sheild and a two handed sword equip the sword then the sheild over and over again this may take awhile but theres no limit to how high you can make it go however your damage will go back to normal after you finish the level
Note: You'll need at least one blank save slot.
To duplicate good items that you find in your quest, just:
1) Get to a level with any Forge or Shrine and a Ranger Hollow.
2) Have the item(s) in your inventory.
3) Save the game as normal, then save it to all the blank save slots you have.
4) Quit the game, start up one of the games in the save slots you just filled, and put the item(s) in the Ranger Hollow of the level.
5) Do this with all the save slots you filled.
6) Go back to your main save, and take all the items out of the Ranger Hollow, you know have duplicates of your item.
7) Repeat as wanted.