Question for Pokemon Sapphire

flygon flyer asks: Added Aug 23rd 2004, ID #9588

Question for Pokemon Sapphire

How do I get these Berries: Lieichi, Ganlon, Salac, Petaya, Apicot, Lansat, Starf and Enigma.
And these Decorations: Glass Ornament, Kiss Poster, Kiss Cushion and Togepi, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Totodile, Jigglypuff, Meowth, Clefairy, Ditto, Smoochum, Snorlax, Lapras, Venasaur, Charizard, Blastoise and Regi- Rock, Ice and Steel dolls
And before you say there is no such thing as any of these Dolls there is because if you look in the Official Pokemon Trainers Guide(which I bought after I had completed the Elite Four (Or five)hoping for level evolutions), at the back in the ornaments lists they are all there.
Laters F.F. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Poke Fan Dan answered: Added 23rd Aug 2004, ID #13716
I have found that most of the berries can be found on jirachi when you transfer from Pokemon Colleseum 2 and the regi dolls i got mine from trading the regi's to fire red and trading them back they should be holding them. And the other dolls are transfers from whn you use record files on someones base who has them.

P.S. there are 2 types of berry on Southern island I wanna know where to get a eon card without using ebay ext

Anouther way to get all these items is using a Action Replay Cartridge!

From the true fan Poke Fan Dan

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?