Question for Pokemon Sapphire

danstar331 asks: Added Feb 1st 2007, ID #76720

Question for Pokemon Sapphire

Where does the guy live that gives you the super rod?

Please answer, Thanks.♫ and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
cyber_john3000 answered: Added 1st Feb 2007, ID #170362
Go to Mossdeep and go to the house near the space center..there that guy inside will give you the Super Rod.
Master Volthawk answered: Added 1st Feb 2007, ID #170404
He's in Mossdeep City. He lives up in the path left of the Space Center.
skyline_2fast_luffy answered: Added 16th Feb 2007, ID #172431
To get the super rod is by going to mossdeep then you go near the rocket place and the fisherman is near there in a house (p.s search every home in mossdeep because it's been a while playing poke'mon sapphire.
Bounty Hunter 003 answered: Added 24th Mar 2007, ID #177834

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?