Question for Pokemon Sapphire

Vincent Mauro asks: Added Aug 21st 2006, ID #65501

Question for Pokemon Sapphire

I have two Clampearls and I really want a Huntail and Gorebyss. How do you I find a deep sea tooth and a deep sea scale? Please answer this question. and get

 There are 1 pending answers for this question.
 Click here to see them. (Contains unmoderated content which may contain offensive material)

Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Blademaster55 answered: Added 21st Aug 2006, ID #143798
You first have to get the scanner that is located in the abandoned ship then you have to go to slateport and give the scanner to captin stern and he will give you a deepseascale or a deepseatooth.
Zelda Fan answered: Added 21st Aug 2006, ID #143967
I think Captin Stern gives you it,so go talk to him.
annefranman52 answered: Added 21st Aug 2006, ID #143998
Return the scanner to Capt. Stern at Slateport docks, then you can choose one of the two, not both.
Cipher_Wizard answered: Added 22nd Aug 2006, ID #144184
Locate an item called the Scanner in the Abandoned Ship on Route 108, then exchange it with Captain Stern at the Slateport Harbor for a Deepseatooth or Deepseascale. If you want to have both Huntail and Gorebyss in the same game pak, you'll need to cheat or trade with a friend.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?