Question for Pokemon Sapphire

cHeAtMaNiA asks: Added Jun 25th 2006, ID #59583

Question for Pokemon Sapphire

How do I get the coin case and where. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Zelda Fan answered: Added 1st Jul 2006, ID #130609
You have to give that woman Harbor Mail that lives beside the place where you gamble.
Other Answers
Cross Stinger answered: Added 25th Jun 2006, ID #129127
From the house you see right in front of you when you enter Mauville City from Route 110. Give the owner a Harbor Mail (from Slateport's Poké Mart).
Smukke answered: Added 25th Jun 2006, ID #129217
Go til MAUVILLE and talk to a girl in on of the first houses.. She will tell you, that she really would like to have a WAVE MAIL. Go back to SLATEPORT and buy a WAVE MAIL at the Pokémart and bring it back to her. She will then you the COIN CASE in exchange
girlygirl101 answered: Added 28th Jun 2006, ID #129779
Go to Slateport, buy a Wave mail, then go to Mauville into one of the houses and give it to the woman who wants it. Then she'll give you the coin case.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?