Google+  
 

Question for Pokemon Sapphire

 
 
Wooper Lover asks: Added Jan 17th 2006, ID #47048

Question for Pokemon Sapphire

How do you get a female starter pokemon???
 
 
Ask.com and get
 
 
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
 
Best Answer
spiral-man answered: Added 17th Jan 2006, ID #96717
It is tottaly random.
 
 
 
 
Other Answers
whiplash234 answered: Added 17th Jan 2006, ID #96721
People say that if you start a new game 5 times in a row after choosing the Pokemon then it should be female but I would not belive them but as far as I know and it has worked for me that is the only way
 
 
 
 
Zelda Fan answered: Added 17th Jan 2006, ID #96793
It's ramdon pick so you have to keep trying over and over again or mate your starter Pokemon with a ditto and hope it will become a female.

Hope I help
 
 
 
 
speddyfast answered: Added 18th Jan 2006, ID #96973
There is a 12.5% chance you'll get a female and a 87.5% for a male. 75 is the differnce, so I would have to say on the scale of propabillity, getting a female is a low possibility.Still, don't loose your hopes of getting a female starter. It's still possible.

Sorry for putting my answer in math form.

Your welcome, Speddyfast
 
 
 
 
ilovemissyelliott answered: Added 21st Jan 2006, ID #97337
By restarting the game many times until you get one.
 
 
 
 
bugzy mapenguin answered: Added 29th Jan 2006, ID #98643
Save the game just before you choose your pokémon, when it is male just turn off-turn on and eventually you'll get a female
 
 
 
 
 

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.


BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.

 

 
Who's Playing
Questions?
Game Wiki
 
Game Talk
LINKS FROM THE WEB..
 
 

Have a question?