Question for Pokemon Sapphire

conner883 asks: Added Jul 31st 2005, ID #35078

Question for Pokemon Sapphire

What is the name of Pokemon nr 171 and how do I get it??? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
pokegril answered: Added 31st Jul 2005, ID #68905
Number 171 is Snorunt
TubaDude42 answered: Added 31st Jul 2005, ID #68934
Number 171 is Snorunt, the pre-evolutionary form of Glalie. To get him, you must go to the Shoal Cave, and find your way to the guy that gives you the Focus Band, go to the right, and you should enter an icy cave... Search there, and while you're there, grab the Nevermeltice and the Tm for Hail.
annefranman52 answered: Added 2nd Aug 2005, ID #69482
If you got the hoenn dex then it's snorunt- catch in shoal cave
If you got the national dex then it's lanturn- evolve from chinchou

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?