Question for Pokemon Sapphire

BROPHY (TARANAKI FARM BOY) asks: Added Apr 23rd 2004, ID #1989

Question for Pokemon Sapphire

Hey Gamers!

I have a question for people who have clocked this game. How do you get the TM move WATERFALL?

I have gotten the badge to do it, I just don't know where to find the person who gives it to you.

THANKS and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Ashlee Paul Bryan answered: Added 27th Apr 2004, ID #2266
It's NOT a TM, it's a HM and you go to Kyogres cave on the left side of Sootopolis City.


Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?