Question for Pokemon Sapphire

davidswanson asks: Added Jan 12th 2005, ID #18636

Question for Pokemon Sapphire

How do you get a VBA?

(How do play pokemon on the PC?) and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Cross Stinger answered: Added 10th Feb 2005, ID #33074
The legality of Visual Boy Advances varies from country to contry, but since this is a British website and VBAs and ROMs are illegal in the United Kingdom, I'm not telling.
Other Answers
cooldude08 answered: Added 7th Apr 2005, ID #45247
I agree to Cross Stinger, those are illegal.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?