Question for Pokemon Sapphire

computer guy asks: Added Sep 2nd 2004, ID #10340

Question for Pokemon Sapphire

I now this sounds stupid but whats this E thing you need to get an Eon ticket?

Thanks and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
actionshark answered: Added 2nd Sep 2004, ID #15017
You must mean the E-Reader. An E-Reader can be bought at many stores like Toysrus, Gamespot, etc. Be sure you have some PKMN cards as an e-reader is useless if you can't scan any cards.
Almond answered: Added 6th Sep 2004, ID #15353
''E thing'' is proboly an E reader. You buy it at stores that have video games. It costs 40 bucks and you need two gameboys to use it. It scans E reader cards. The eon ticket is an e reader card that enables you to go to Southern Islands and catch a Deoxy,and a Latios or Latias holding a soul dew.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?