Question for Pokemon FireRed

pantonious asks: Added Sep 24th 2007, ID #97134

Question for Pokemon FireRed

I want to know how do you get to saffron city it keeps saying that the road is closed and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
100 KING answered: Added 24th Sep 2007, ID #210438
You have to get the tea from the old lady in the aprtment building in celadon.
Other Answers
Decrepitangel answered: Added 24th Sep 2007, ID #210397
If it's like the original game (which I'm pretty sure that it is) then you need to go and buy some water or soda pop from the department store in viridian or w/e city was to the left of saffron I think. Then go give it to the guy who won't let you in but keeps saying he's parched.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?