Question for Pokemon FireRed

abe12 asks: Added Jul 27th 2007, ID #92560

Question for Pokemon FireRed

Umm I sound realy stupid saiyn this how do I get the hm to move boulder's please help me and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
mexican_gamer answered: Added 27th Jul 2007, ID #201670
You need to get the golden teeth from the safari zone and give then to a old man near to the Pokemon center in fushia city and he should give you hm5
Other Answers
bulbusaur answered: Added 14th Aug 2007, ID #204764
First of all don't feel stupid because I needed help with it to.

You get Strength by going to the Safari Zone, and going right next to the secret house where you get Surf and get the Golden Teeth. Then, go to the warden and give him his teeth and you will ontain Strength.
ItachiUchiha99 answered: Added 15th Aug 2007, ID #204933
When you go to the Safari Zone keep gooing to you find an item called gold teeth and then you go to the wardens house.He will thank you and give you HM Strength which allows you to move boulders.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?