Question for Pokemon FireRed

skaterboi613 asks: Added May 25th 2007, ID #85902

Question for Pokemon FireRed

How do I get to saffron city because I went to celadon and bought the drinks but I don't know how to get past the thirsty guards. If you know how to get past please help A.S.A.P. Please and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Riku994 answered: Added 25th May 2007, ID #189141
You need the Tea from the old lady in the Apartment Building.
Other Answers
EspeonDude_ answered: Added 26th May 2007, ID #189248
Go to Celadon City and go to the Mansion, get the Tea.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?