Question for Pokemon FireRed

kingj asks: Added May 17th 2007, ID #85201

Question for Pokemon FireRed

Where do I find the hm to move bolders? And where do I find the hm waterfall? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Riku994 answered: Added 17th May 2007, ID #187906
Strength is in Fuschia City. You need to give The Warden his Teeth. I don't think waterfall is an HM in this game.
Other Answers
EspeonDude_ answered: Added 17th May 2007, ID #187946
Strength - Fuchsia City. Go to the Safari Zone and find the Golden Teeth. Now go back to Fuchsia and find the Warden, and give him his Teeth. He'll give you Strength.

Waterfall - Four Island in the Icefall Cave.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?