Question for Pokemon FireRed

taylor_8 asks: Added Apr 29th 2007, ID #83579

Question for Pokemon FireRed

How do you get to safron city, every time I try to go threw the big building the guy goes hey you .. Gee I'm thirsty oh wait the roads closed. What do I do>? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Riku994 answered: Added 29th Apr 2007, ID #184780
You need to get the tea from the old woman in Celadon City.
Other Answers
cyber_john3000 answered: Added 29th Apr 2007, ID #184806
Go to Celadon city and go to some building and talk to a lady and she will give you a tea..then give it to the guy
EspeonDude_ answered: Added 29th Apr 2007, ID #184809
Go to Celadon City. When you go there, go to the Mansion. You will get Tea from a lady. Bring the Tea to the guard and there you go, you can now enter Saffron City.
Ran08 answered: Added 28th Apr 2010, ID #329123
You gotta give him a drink. The Tea that came from the rich old woman in Celadon City. I got so frustated with this too.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?