Question for Pokemon FireRed

el timo asks: Added Apr 10th 2007, ID #81922

Question for Pokemon FireRed

1 Is a GS/AR available for GBA SP?

2 If so, where do I get one?

3 One last question, when you beat the Elite 4 (both times) what do you do?

Peace Out. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
cyber_john3000 answered: Added 10th Apr 2007, ID #181370

2.Local game stores or Ebay

3.Nothing...level up your Pokemon to 100 or try to beat the trainer tower
Other Answers
gba_dude answered: Added 10th Apr 2007, ID #181371
1) Of course. Its the same thing as the one for the GameBoy Advanced

2) In any game shop. Anyshop that sells games and equipment for games.

3) Whatever you want to do. Maybe you should try to complete your pokedex.
steelersrock01 answered: Added 11th Apr 2007, ID #181632
2.Game store or Ebay.
3.Nothing. Try to beat Trainer Tower and level your Pokemon to 100.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?