Question for Pokemon FireRed

asiedu asks: Added Mar 17th 2007, ID #79719

Question for Pokemon FireRed

How the heck do you get to Celadon City? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Master Volthawk answered: Added 17th Mar 2007, ID #176432
Take the Underground Passage on Route 8 from Lavender Town.
Other Answers
EspeonDude_ answered: Added 17th Mar 2007, ID #176472
Go to Lavender Town. Go West of there. Now go into the tunnel and not the door, because you can't go through there yet. When you emerge from the end of the tunnel, you'll be in front of Celadon City. Go to the Pokemon Mansion and get the Tea from the Lady, give it to the Guards, then you can get to most towns faster, as a reccomendation.
cyber_john3000 answered: Added 17th Mar 2007, ID #176502
Get pass through rock tunnel...go west of lavender town and you will reach Celadon City...don't go to the Checkpoint...go to the underground path..
Riku994 answered: Added 17th Mar 2007, ID #176542
Go to Lavender town, go to the Left and take the underground pass.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?