Question for Pokemon FireRed

Spartan619 asks: Added Jul 28th 2006, ID #63006

Question for Pokemon FireRed

How do you get the Gold Teeth for the Warden who can't talk, then when you do he gives you strength. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Cross Stinger answered: Added 28th Jul 2006, ID #137347
They're in the Safari Zone northwest. Take them to the Warden in his house
Other Answers
Zelda Fan answered: Added 28th Jul 2006, ID #137350
You get the Gold Teeth in the saffei zone,and then give him the teeth and he will give you strength.
pokeperson answered: Added 29th Jul 2006, ID #137411
You have to get through the safari zone and there will be a pokeball pick it up and there you go but wait don't leave yet keep goin and there will be a hut and a guy inside will give you surf.
alrajja answered: Added 29th Jul 2006, ID #137434
You Find Them At The Safari Zone.
annefranman52 answered: Added 30th Jul 2006, ID #137698
Northwest of the Safari Zone.
Showing all comments
Guest said: 6th Feb 2014, ID #352203 | REPORT
good answer

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

More Questions
Have a question?