Question for Pokemon FireRed

bashqu asks: Added Jun 17th 2006, ID #58941

Question for Pokemon FireRed

How do I can get waterfull and rocksmash ( tm ) ? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
annefranman52 answered: Added 17th Jun 2006, ID #127302
Get Rock Smash on 1 Island.
Waterfall is found on 4 Island.
Other Answers
Zelda Fan answered: Added 18th Jun 2006, ID #127675
Rocksmash is at MT Ember

And waterfall is on island four as far as I know.
Prof. Jolton answered: Added 1st Jul 2006, ID #130604
Rocksmash is located in the mount ember spa, given to you by the old man.
Waterfall is located in icefall cave, which is on island 4.

Prof. Jolton

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?