Question for Pokemon FireRed

luminara unduli asks: Added May 26th 2006, ID #56872

Question for Pokemon FireRed

How do I get into safferon city I've beaten team rocket in celedon I've got fuisha city's badge.

I've got surf and strength from the old man and the safari what do I do oh yes I've also tried giving him a drink and I've beaten my rival in Lavander town what do I do ? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Cross Stinger answered: Added 26th May 2006, ID #122246
Get Tea from the lady in the Celadon Mansion and give it to the guards.
Riku994 answered: Added 26th May 2006, ID #122266
Get the tea from the old woman in celedon city and give it to any guard.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?