Question for Pokemon FireRed

tyranatar_5000 asks: Added May 9th 2006, ID #55667

Question for Pokemon FireRed

How do I get VS SEEKER? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Smoothe answered: Added 9th May 2006, ID #119119
You get it from a girl in the Pokemon center in Vermilon. (by the counter)
Hope I Helped!!!
nintendo_dude answered: Added 9th May 2006, ID #119165
A woman gives it to you in the Vermilion City Pokémon Centre. Just talk to her.
Cross Stinger answered: Added 9th May 2006, ID #119177
From the woman by the counter at the Vermilion Pokémon Centre.
D-legend answered: Added 12th May 2006, ID #119660
The woman next to the counter in vermillion pokemoncenter gives it to you.
Aeon-Flux answered: Added 22nd May 2006, ID #121345
Go to the town that has the big boat, there in that town, inside of the Pokemon center there is a girl that gives it to you, she should be standing around the counter were you heal your pokemon.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?