Question for Pokemon FireRed

snake_eater1990 asks: Added Feb 21st 2006, ID #49446

Question for Pokemon FireRed

Please can someone tell me what I am supposed to do to get into Saffron City as I have the Japanese version, on the original red version you have to give them a drink but this doesn't work. Can someone please answer this quickly, and I will be forever grateful, thanks. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Zelda Fan answered: Added 21st Feb 2006, ID #102698
I have all ready answered this question but I guess I will answer it again.

Go to the city where the 4th gym leader lives and go into a big build and talk to a old woman and she will give you tea,take the tea back to the garud and he will let you go into Saffron City.

Hope I help
Other Answers

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?