Question for Pokemon FireRed

Guest asks: Added Nov 2nd 2011, ID #226997

Question for Pokemon FireRed

Where do I get the tea I need to give to the guards to get into Saffron city? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Glitchmaster117 answered: Added 4th Nov 2011, ID #453117
The Tea can be found on the first floor of the Celadon City Condominiums. Talk to the old lady there, and she will give you the Tea.
Guest answered: Added 7th Sep 2013, ID #602811
The little old lady won't give me tea on firered, where else can I get tea to give to the guard? The tea isn't in my items bag.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?