Question for Pokemon FireRed

The cheater asks: Added Dec 23rd 2004, ID #16951

Question for Pokemon FireRed

Where do you get the coin case??? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
someweirddude answered: Added 23rd Dec 2004, ID #26242
You can get the coin case at celadon city in one of the bottom houses, you need to talk to a man to receive it. hoped i've helped =)

Other Answers
Fwank answered: Added 25th Dec 2004, ID #26392
In Celadon city, one of the houses on the lower region (the furthest left one to be exact) is a restaurant.

At the backrow will be a man who says he lost it all at the slots, he'll give you the coincase when you talk to him.

armadillomom answered: Added 27th Dec 2004, ID #26511
You get the coin case from a man in celedon city's restaurant.

He will say he lost it all at the slots, or so I think ( It's been a while since I was there. ).

He will then give you the case.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?