help me

latiosandlatias asks: Added Aug 22nd 2009, ID #145472

help me

I am am working on the national dex and I have crossed the 300 limit so I want to know that which game should I consult for getting chikorita cindaquil and totodile and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Ryuujin answered: Added 22nd Aug 2009, ID #318732
You can get one of the starters from Emerald after you get the National PokÚdex, I'm pretty sure. Keep in mind though, that you can only get one.
CzardFan1189 answered: Added 22nd Aug 2009, ID #318735
Pokemon Gold, Crystal, or Silver are the only games that carry those Pokemon so far
Shiny Grovyle answered: Added 22nd Aug 2009, ID #318740
Just trade with emerald.
dragonx254 answered: Added 24th Aug 2009, ID #318913
You can use Pokemon Colosseum and trade your Bayleef, Quilava, or Croconaw and then breed them with a ditto.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?