Question for Pokemon FireRed

bernardonema asks: Added Jun 8th 2008, ID #119948

Question for Pokemon FireRed

Where do you get strenght on the firered version? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Bronco11 answered: Added 9th Jun 2008, ID #259920
Find the Gold Teeth in the Safari Zone and return it to the game warden.
Other Answers
cheating-is-good answered: Added 9th Jun 2008, ID #259887
In order to get the pokeball containing the HM for the move Strength, you need to have access to Fuschia City, and you need to make sure that you have at least 500 dollars as well. What you need to do is head into the Safari Zone which can be found in the northern area of Fuschia City, and catch Pokemon there. Well, you can catch some of the Pokemon there if you want, they are pretty rare. If you wish to find the HM for Strength however, then you will have to make your way through the Safari Zone until you find a Pokeball that contains the item called Gold Teeth. After you have obtained the Gold Teeth, you can continue playing the Safari game until your time is up. After you leave the Safari Zone, head down to that area that has two houses in front of a lake. In one of the houses will be a man who cannot speak, give him the teeth, and he will give you Strength.

Hope this helps.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?