Question for Pokemon FireRed

pagan_619 asks: Added May 22nd 2008, ID #118493

Question for Pokemon FireRed

You have to give it a dragon scale and trade it. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
cheating-is-good answered: Added 22nd May 2008, ID #255834
Wait, are you, by any chance, talking about the Water/Dragon Pokemon, Kingdra? If you are, then you are correct. In order to evolve your Seadra into a Kingdra, you must have him hold a Dragon Scale, and then you must trade the Pokemon to a friend. However, this is the questions &answers section. This where Pokemon Fire Red players who need help with the game come and ask questions. But, it looks to me like you were trying to answer a question. If you wish to do that, then click on the question you want to answer, and then you will see a small box below the question. Use that box to type your answer. After you are finished, click the small checkbox besides submission terms, and then click submit your answer!


Hope this helps.
Other Answers

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?